Half the Sky is helping me co-host this game.
Pick your Power: Intriguing
+ Show Spoiler [Links to the Day/Night Posts are Here] +
15. The Shining
+ Show Spoiler [flips] +
1. disformation (Team Cobra), as Dr. John Watson, Died Night 3!
2. kitaman27 (Team Cobra), as Dr. Sy N. Tist, was Nuked Day 2!
3. Rels (Team Cobra), as Captain Malcolm Reynolds, was Lynched Day 4!
4. Onegu (Red Team), as Knight Artorias, the Abysswalker, was lynched Day 3!
5. Keirathi, as Dr. House, Died Night 3!
6. GlowingBear, as Kenpachi, was Dug an Early Grave Day 3!
7. Damdred, the Doctor, Died Night 2!
8. Tictock, as Blazinghand, was Endgamed Day 5!
9. ObiWanShinobi, as Nigella Lawson, Died Night 1!
10. Breshke, as Sherlock Holmes, Died Night 1!
11. AlotSomuch, as kitaman27, Died Night 2!
12. Superbia (Red Team), the CPR Doctor, was Victorious Day 5!
13. Koshi, as Werner von Braun, Died Night 3!
14. VayneAuthority, as Tommy the Fireman, Failed this City Day 2!
15. The Shining, the Time Travelling Vigilante, was Endgamed Day 5!
16. Fecalfeast (Red Team), as Professor Moriarty, was Lynched Day 2!
17. sicklucker, as Cyrus, was Endgamed Day5!
18. Cephiro, as dreamflower, Died Night 1!
19. geript, as Link, the Hero of Time, Died Night 1!
20. Vivax (Red Team), the Deminsional Lemming, was lynched Day 1!
21. CopCake (Team Cobra), the Shovel Knight, Died Night 4!
22. Palmar, The Arrow, Died Night 4!
[b]4 Players Remain
I expect you to know the rules. You are responsible. They can be found HERE
Voting will be done in the vote thread.
You may not vote for yourself.
You must vote each day
Vote By typing in the format ##Vote: GreYMisT
This Game is Majority lynch. This means that in order for a player to be lynched, a majority of players in the game must be voting for that player. Majority is calculated by # Players alive in the game divided by 2 plus 1. If majority is not reached at the deadline, there will be a no-lynch.
PMs and out of thread communication are NOT allowed in this game. You may not talk to any player about the game outside of the game thread
You may NOT quote directly any PM you receive from a host or another player.
This game will operate on a 48 hour day/23 hour night cycle with a 1 hour resolution period at the end of each night. All votes and actions must be in PRIOR to the deadlines.
The Deadline will be 00:00 GMT (+00:00)
I do not allow encryption in my games. I understand this can be a fuzzy line so here is my definition of encryption.
"Encryption" is any concealment of information that requires some tool or key to ascribe meaning to.
Under this definition, breadcrumbing is allowed. So, for example, If I am the janitor and my first post is an election speech about wanting the town to "clean up their act", and I later use that phrase to prove I am the janitor, I have not encrypted because a person looking at that post did not need any extra tools to reveal that phrase's purpose.
Under this definition, posting a string of letters and numbers and telling the thread that it can be decoded by looking at past posts, is encryption. Even though the key is contained within the thread, the fact that it is required to uncover the hidden information inside the string of letters and numbers is enough for it to be against my rules.
This is designed to give you an idea of the kind of conduct I am not ok with in this game. I cannot come up with a rule that would cover all conduct that I feel is disallowable, so I would encourage everyone to just play towards the spirit of the game. if you have questions about specific conduct you can ask me, but this rule was designed to be nothing new.
This game is a heavily themed setup. Every effort has been made to balance this game. This is not a bastard game, as there are standardized rules and procedures for each role and its interactions. That being said perfect balance is impossible to assure due to the sheer number and complexity of the roles involved.
This game is open to everyone.