Riot is currently completing a host of announcements on their live stream:
Here are a few announcements:
- Elemental changes to both the dragons and the map. (E.G: If there are more infernals taken the map changes: walls broken. Clouds, there are movement speed buffs around the maps. Earth:
- TFT Mobile coming in early 2020. December beta.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift coming to Mobile and Consoles soonTM
- Senna is coming to League! Cinematic shown on stream as well.
- Entire LoL Music catalogue now on Spotify!
- Tactical shooter (Project A) in dev. A fighting game also in dev. No timeline on either.
- There's also something called Project F: Not many details. Could be Diablo-style RPG. Supposed to allow you to "explore the regions of Runterra".
- Card game also in dev much closer. Called Legends of Runterra. Coming out early 2020. Beta SOONTM. Screenshot of the game:
+ Show Spoiler +
- Animated show named Arcane coming out in 2020. Clip of the show.
* DEVELOPING! *