This thread is an outlet for that creative impulse. To be clear, this thread is for:
- Discussing general champion design.
- Sharing our own designs for feedback and criticism.
- Pretending any of this is relevant.
This thread is not for:
- Complaining about actual champions.
- Complaining about Riot and any perceived inability to design good champions.
- Complaining about the current metagame and how all champions who match it are played by noobs.
I'll start the discussion with a champion I felt the impulse to design when I heard that Karma had originally been intended as an energy champion but it was dropped due to the balance issues surrounding a support champion with an infinite, fixed resource.